Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and delicious!
- 4 mild chiles, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 3 ripe avocados
- In a pestle and mortar pound the chillies, coriander, tomatoes, salt and onion to a fine paste.
- Add a little water and the lime juice to make a looser mixture.
- Mash in the avocados.
Made this tonight along with another avocado dip recipe...we had a family taste testing that was a real hit. Everyone except for my DH gave the recipe 5 stars (he figured out it had cilantro [coriandor] in it). I loved the addition of the cilantro! This is an excelent guacamole to serve with any Mexican meal. Thanks for posting. Made and reviewed for the June 2010 AUS/NZ Recipe Swap.