Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and fresh tasting guacamole:)
Make and share this Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove pit.
- Scoop out the meat and place in a bowl.
- Mash avocados with a fork until you get the consistency you want (chunky vs smooth).
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Let it chill for 15 - 30 mins, tightly sealed container to let the ingredients blend.
Very tasty. I'm a wimp, so only added 1/2 jalapeno. DH and I thought it was perfect! Made for My-3-Chefs.