1/1 Photo of Guacamole
I made this clone to taste as close to Taco Bell Guacamole as I could. I obtained a can with the ingredients list and this is the end results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (fresh not pickled)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (original red Tabasco)
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder or 1 teaspoon onion, minced fine
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon garlic, minced fine
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1Remove pulp from avocados, dice and then add the lemon to keep it from turning brown.
- 2Mash the avocados to your preferred consistency.
- 3For a smooth texture, puree in a food processor.
- 4Mince the jalapeños, (and onions and garlic if you are using fresh ones) as fine as possible (if processing add these to the processor.) Combine everything and mix well.
- 5Store in the refrigerator in a glass jar with a lid and one of the avocado seed in the center until ready to serve.
- 6The seed also helps to prevent browning.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.3
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 399.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt