Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and extremely refreshing. Typically I eyeball the ingredients, so they can be altered based on personal preference.
- 2 avocados (ripe work best)
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 vidalia onion, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- lemon juice
- Peel and de-pit avocados, mash in bowl.
- Mix in lemon juice until creamy.
- Combine with other ingredients.
- Chill and serve with tortilla chips.
Very refreshing. I dint change any part of the recipe and it was perfect. Thanks for sharing Chef #230282.
I adore this recipe, its so simple and delicious. Its the same one I have used for years except I also add some very finely chopped onion.