Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A twist on a homey meal from the Pennsylvania Dutch chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- For the dressing: combine the first five ingredients; add butter and toss lightly with a fork.
- Wash liver in cold salted water and dry well.
- Make an incision in the thickest part using a sharp knife.
- Fill with stuffing.
- Season with salt and pepper; dredge with flour.
- Place in roasting pan and place strips of pork on top.
- Add a little water and bake at 350F for 1 hour.