Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The crackers add a fantastic crunch to this tasty fish dish.
- 75 g water crackers
- 75 g finely grated gruyere
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 600 g skinless boneless haddock fillets
- frshly ground black pepper
- Crumble all the crackers into a food processor with the gruyere, cayenne and parsley and blitz until well blended. Add 1 Tbs of the olive oil and some seasoning and pulse again until well blended.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and cook the haddock for 2-3 minutes until nearly cooked through. Sprinkle the cracker-crumb mixture over the top of the fillets, pressing down firmly with your fingertips.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Place the pan under the grill for 4-5 minutes until the fish is completely cooked through and the crumb topping is golden brown.