- 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
- 75 g gruyere cheese, cut in to small cubes
- 2 small chorizo sausages, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the pastry sheet into 4 equal parts and prick the tops with a fork.
- Bake on baking tray for 10 minutes.
- Gently press down the centre of each square and scatter the Gruyere cheese and chorizo over the top.
- Crack an egg onto each and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the eggs are softly set and the pastry is golden brown.
- Scatter each one with parsely salt and pepper and serve.