1/3 Photos of Gruyere Chicken
Quick and easy chicken dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken breasts until 1/2 inch thick (I use heel of my hand).
- 2Dust the breasts with the flour, shaking off any excess.
- 3Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 4Transfer to a lined baking tray and cover with foil.
- 5Add the mushrooms and spring onions to the frying pan and cook for 2 minutes or until the spring onion is soft.
- 6Add the cream and brandy and bring to the boil.
- 7Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 minute or until the sauce reduces slightly, season with salt and the freshly ground black pepper.
- 8Spoon the sauce over the chicken and top with the cheese.
- 9Place under a hot grill until cheese melts and begins to brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gruyere Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.6
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 192.3 mg
- Sodium 235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 63.0 g