Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb gruyere cheese, julienned
- 2 celery ribs, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup walnut halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, chopped
- 2 whole green onions, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- salt and pepper
- Mix all salad ingredients together in bowl.
- Pour in vinaigrette and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on spinach leaves.
I really loved this! I have a good bit of Gruyere left from ZWT and looking for ways to use it up. This made a lovely summer dinner. My only change was to use red leaf lettuce in place of the spinach. Don't use the food processor if you don't want ground nuts *blush*. I ran both the cheese and nuts through the large grating disk at the same time. While the cheese came through perfectly the nuts, which I had expected to be chopped, ended up being ground. Didn't look as nice but it didn't hurt the taste any at all.