Recipe by Mika G.
I found this in a friends magazine and am posting it here for safe keeping.
Top Review by Kathy(
Creepy and fun! I made two versions: The first one had black gumdrops sliced in half for toenails. The second group had 3 cashew halves for claws, with the tips of the toes coated in black decorating gel.
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- green food coloring paste
- 22 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 11 crows candies, halved lengthwise
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Tint green.
- Dip one cookie into candy coating. Let excess drip off and place on waxed paper.
- Immediately place candy half, cut side down, on the cookie. Repeat. Let stand for 15 minutes or until set.