Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from a Taste of Home Halloween recipe booklet.
- 113.39 g can small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 44.37 ml lemon juice, divided
- 4.92 ml all purpose Greek seasoning
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, cubed
- 177.44 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 118.29 ml chopped roasted sweet red pepper, drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 14.79 ml minced fresh parsley
- in a small bowl, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and Greek seasoning; set aside. In a food processor, combine cheeses, red peppers, garlic and remaining lemon juice; cover and process until smooth. Stir into shrimp mixture.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir dip and garnish with parsley. Serve with pita chips.