Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from a Taste of Home Halloween recipe booklet.
Make and share this Gruesome Greek Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper, drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- in a small bowl, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and Greek seasoning; set aside. In a food processor, combine cheeses, red peppers, garlic and remaining lemon juice; cover and process until smooth. Stir into shrimp mixture.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir dip and garnish with parsley. Serve with pita chips.