Recipe by hazilsara_74
This is the most versatile recipe I've ever seen and I've never had any complaints on any variations! I've given the "generic" recipe here, but substitute whatever you like, or whatever you have available--try using left over meats, as well as fresh. Please enjoy "tweeking" it to meet your own tastes. I've always liked being able to throw this meal together with leftovers and whatever is in my cupborads!
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour, if needed
- 1 teaspoon johnny's seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen green beans (or canned)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen corn (or canned)
- 1 (14 ounce) canchopped stewed tomatoes (seasoned is great)
- 1 (10 ounce) can gravy
- 1 (12 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta (cooked)
Directions See How It's Made
- In stew pot, brown meat, onion & garlic. Add flour to absorb liquid, if needed and to thicken the gravy.
- Add veggies & gravy; add seasonings to taste; heat through.
- Add noodles and serve. Grated cheddar or parmesian cheese can be spinkled over the top for added flavor.