Top Review by PixieDust
This was part of our Zaar Week Cookathon/4th of July Celebration. Wonderful recipe. I liked the ingredients singularly but you put them all together and you have a religious experience. Glory be!! Was voted 5-stars by all my guests. Thanks :)
- 4 -6 skinless chicken breasts
- ken's steak house greek salad dressing
- Dijon mustard
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix, in equal parts, mustard and salad dressing.
- Baste chicken on all sides with mix.
- Then sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill and sear until meat turns from pink to white on both sides.
- Baste once again with same ingredients and continue grilling until meat is thoroughly done.