1/2 Photos of Grown-Up Tuna Casserole
I don't remember where I got this recipe but it is very tasty. This recipe makes two 2-quart casseroles, 10 to 12 servings each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Cook the noodles as directed on package and drain; do not overcook.
- 3Stir tuna, onion, celery, mayonnaise and salt into noodles.
- 4Mix the soups and milk in a small saucepan. Heat through, stirring constantly.
- 5Add the cheese to the soups and stir until it melts.
- 6Pour over the noodle mixture and gently mix.
- 7Bake uncovered in 2 two-quart buttered casserole dishes for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grown-Up Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 385.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 10.1 g