Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe but it is very tasty. This recipe makes two 2-quart casseroles, 10 to 12 servings each.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook the noodles as directed on package and drain; do not overcook.
- Stir tuna, onion, celery, mayonnaise and salt into noodles.
- Mix the soups and milk in a small saucepan. Heat through, stirring constantly.
- Add the cheese to the soups and stir until it melts.
- Pour over the noodle mixture and gently mix.
- Bake uncovered in 2 two-quart buttered casserole dishes for 30 minutes.