Recipe by RSHDiva
A friend packed these for us on a road trip. They are cool and refreshing, and not heavy at all. Couldn't wait to get home and write it down!
- 1 round Sandwich wrap
- 3 tablespoons creamy goat cheese
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce, torn
- 5 kalamata olives, diced
- 1 piece roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon your favorite dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread wrap evenly with goat cheese.
- In a small bowl, toss remaining ingredients.
- Spread them on the lower half of the wrap, and roll wrap tightly toward the cheese-only side. If time permits, wrap in foil or plastic wrap and chill several hours. Otherwise, slice in half and serve immediately.