Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Forget the high sodium soup cans and make your own healthy hearty noodle soup that takes only minutes of prep/cook time
- Cube precooked chicken, sausages or any meat of choice. Can also use raw meat.
- Add ginger, onion, garlic, and meat into a pot of water and bring to boil. If dealing with raw meat, then boil longer till meat is cooked.
- Toss in mixed peas or your favorite veggies already cubed. Again if raw veggies then let it cook first if preferable or half cooked is still fine.
- Turn off heat, open pack of ramen noodle, break into 4 parts, throw into soup along with flavour that comes with it and let it sit for about 2-3 minutes for noodles to cook.
- Dish into bowl and garnish with a handful of cilantro, green onions, and tomatoes. Enjoy hearty healthy tasty and easy to make soup.
- N.B this soup can be cooked in the microwave.