1/3 Photos of Grow Your Own Magic Doughnuts - Donuts
Really! You CAN grow donuts!! This recipe was sent home by my son's K teacher. All my kids loved it! *The Kindy kids colored a picture of doughnuts growing on a tree - the teacher then made a little seed package by stapling the coloring to another paper; she then put some cereal inside (aka Doughnut Seeds) - so cute!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Before bed, have the kids place the cereal on a cookie sheet or tray; then sprinkle with milk or water.
- 2Place the tray in a cold oven overnight; tell the kids that if they stay in bed and sleep well then the cereal will magically grow into donuts by morning ;) .
- 3Very early the next morning drive to the bakery and buy a dozen freshly baked donuts; this is the price you pay for having kids that stayed in bed all night.
- 4Replace the cold cereal with the donuts and carefully destroy and hide the box or bag!
- 5Wait for your little darlings to wake up and discover the magic donuts in the oven.
- 6By the way, chocolate milk or sprinkles makes chocolate iced donuts; water makes glazed; regular milk makes cream filled; and colored sprinkles makes - colored sprinkle covered donuts!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grow Your Own Magic Doughnuts - Donuts
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.6
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 410.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fruit Loops cereal