Peter Pan's Note:
A quick, easy and refreshing meal after a hectic day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) grouper fillets
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pineapple (I prefer fresh pineapple)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell peppers or 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomato, seeds removed
- 2 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, combine pineapple, red onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno, lime juice and cilantro.
- 2Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a medium frying pan, heat vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- 5Sprinkle grouper with salt and pepper.
- 6Saute grouper for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until fully cooked.
- 7Remove fish from pan, top with pineapple salsa and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Central American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Central American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grouper with Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.8
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 96.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 34.1 g