Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from a mustard booklet that I got in Spain. I haven't try it yet but the combination of Serrano ham and mango sounds delicious. Update: Well I've made this recipe a couple of times. The second time I substitute plums for the mangoes and tuna for the grouper. I think shrimp or scallops would work well too and maybe pineapple. I have to say that my favorite part of this dish is the sauce with the raisins. I could just drink it like soup. The picture I'm posting is the plum and tuna version. That time it was grilled in the BBQ instead of sauteed.
- 16 ounces grouper
- 2 mangoes
- 12 slices serrano ham
- 8 ounces camembert cheese
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 skewers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces raisins
- Clean the grouper and cubed.
- Peel the mangoes and cubed.
- Wrap each cube of grouper with a slice of ham and insert them in a skewer alternating them with the mango pieces.
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt the Camembert with the cream and mustard. Sprinkle the skewers with pepper and sauté in olive oil until the grouper is cooked.
- Pour some Camembert and mustard sauce on each plate, set skewers on top and decorate with raisin.