This recipe is from a mustard booklet that I got in Spain. I haven't try it yet but the combination of Serrano ham and mango sounds delicious. Update: Well I've made this recipe a couple of times. The second time I substitute plums for the mangoes and tuna for the grouper. I think shrimp or scallops would work well too and maybe pineapple. I have to say that my favorite part of this dish is the sauce with the raisins. I could just drink it like soup. The picture I'm posting is the plum and tuna version. That time it was grilled in the BBQ instead of sauteed.
- Clean the grouper and cubed.
- Peel the mangoes and cubed.
- Wrap each cube of grouper with a slice of ham and insert them in a skewer alternating them with the mango pieces.
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt the Camembert with the cream and mustard. Sprinkle the skewers with pepper and sauté in olive oil until the grouper is cooked.
- Pour some Camembert and mustard sauce on each plate, set skewers on top and decorate with raisin.