1/4 Photos of Grouper Skewers W/ Mango & Serrano Ham & Camembert Sauce
This recipe is from a mustard booklet that I got in Spain. I haven't try it yet but the combination of Serrano ham and mango sounds delicious. Update: Well I've made this recipe a couple of times. The second time I substitute plums for the mangoes and tuna for the grouper. I think shrimp or scallops would work well too and maybe pineapple. I have to say that my favorite part of this dish is the sauce with the raisins. I could just drink it like soup. The picture I'm posting is the plum and tuna version. That time it was grilled in the BBQ instead of sauteed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the grouper and cubed.
- 2Peel the mangoes and cubed.
- 3Wrap each cube of grouper with a slice of ham and insert them in a skewer alternating them with the mango pieces.
- 4In a saucepan on low heat, melt the Camembert with the cream and mustard. Sprinkle the skewers with pepper and sauté in olive oil until the grouper is cooked.
- 5Pour some Camembert and mustard sauce on each plate, set skewers on top and decorate with raisin.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grouper Skewers W/ Mango & Serrano Ham & Camembert Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 879.3
- Calories from Fat 610
- Total Fat 67.8 g
- Saturated Fat 36.5 g
- Cholesterol 238.4 mg
- Sodium 753.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 37.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: