Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came from a Cooking With Foil cookbook
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs grouper fillets (4 fillets)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine butter, wine garlic, lemon peel and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
- Place fish on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Top with seasoned butter.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Tried this on sheephead, a fish my husband likes better than I do, but this was really good. I subbed lemon juice for the wine and added a little salt. Will definitely make again. Thanks for posting.
This was a quick, easy to prepare dish. We liked it, but felt it was missing something that would have given it a little extra flavor. DH added parmesan to his for some texture.
Simple and very tasty. Other than the addition of some salt, I didn't make any changes to the recipe.