Recipe by echo echo
This is a recipe that I adopted in the Recipezaar restaurant give-away of Feb 2005. Just want to warn that I have not yet made this recipe and therefore cannot yet vouch for it, although I chose it because it appeared to me that it has potential to be tasty and interesting. I plan on eventually cooking this and, if needed, will post any changes I think are called for.
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 1 lb grouper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices onions, thin
- 1⁄3 cup Catalina dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bell pepper in a 9-inch pie plate, cover w/ plastic wrap & vent, microwave on high 2 minutes, remove & set aside.
- Wipe pie plate.
- Quarter fish, arrange in pie plate, sprinkle with pepper; top with bell pepper and onion.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high 7-8 minutes until fish flakes easily.
- Drain & cover.
- Combine salad dressing and next three ingredients in 1-cup glass measure; stir.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve sauce with fish and garnish with lemon wedges.