Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
enough of these and it will be Groundhog Day over and over and over...
- 6 fluid ounces italian vermouth (4 jiggers)
- 2 1⁄2 fresh limes, juice of
- 6 fluid ounces apricot brandy (4 jiggers)
- cracked ice
- Shake vermouth, brandy and limejuice together.
- Pour into glasses filled with cracked ice.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
Well, in all honesty I tagged this to make for some neighbors of mine & because of the name of the drink! I apricot brandy on hand, & they supplied the vermouth! They thought it was a great combo & deserved all 5 stars, so who am I to argue for something different? [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]