Recipe by ladypit
An interesting sounding whole foods breakfast. Particularly if you grind your own wheat, it could be nice to try. I have amended the salt amounts based on reviews.
Top Review by Sharon123
I quartered the recipe for 1 person. I used just a pinch of salt and it cooked up nicely. I ground up whole wheat berries in the coffee grinder. I had with a spoonful of honey. Lovely breakfast. Thanks! I ate it up before I realized I hadn't taken a photo!
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Mix together the extra 1 cup of water, ground wheat and salt.
- Add them to the boiling water, stirring constantly while it thickens to avoid lumps.
- Reduce the heat and cook it for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with milk or soy milk or honey or molasses.