1/7 Photos of Ground Turkey Stuffed Sweet Bell Peppers
1 hr 30 mins
This easy stuffed pepper dish can be made up to 2 days in advance and cooked when you need it. It can even be frozen, but needs to be defrosted for a few days in the refrigerator before cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium sized stainless bowl and mix well.
- 2Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- 3Lay peppers in a lightly oiled 13x9 baking dish and fill with an equal amount of the turkey stuffing.
- 4Top each pepper half with a pinch of oregano and the tomato sauce.
- 5Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 1 hour. (to 160° internally) Serve with salad and crusty french bread.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Turkey Stuffed Sweet Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 942.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 27.0 g