1/1 Photo of Ground Turkey Stroganoff
This is adapted from a TOH recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add mushrooms and peas. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the soup, milk, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 3Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered for 5-10 minutes.
- 4Stir in sour cream; heat gently. Do not boil. Serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Turkey Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.6
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 950.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 27.3 g