Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I was in my kitchen one day and decided i wanted to make goolash but really wasnt for sure what was in it so i just started putting what i thought was right. When i was done cooking, my best friend told me even though she loved it it wasnt typical goolash. I seasoned it with a little bit of italian seasoning but that is optional
- Put rice and water into covered microwave safe container for 15mins.
- Fry and drain ground turkey.
- Add both cans of tomatoes, mushrooms,garlic and onions to drained turkey.
- Cook for 15mins uncovered.
- Stir in rice
- Turn off heat, let mix for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!