1/1 Photo of Ground Turkey Paprikash and Macaroni
Charlotte J's Note:
Great Goulash by Rachael Ray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/3 lbs ground lean white turkey meat
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- black pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1Bring a pot of water to boil add pasta and salt.
- 2Cook pasta 6 minutes to al dente.
- 3Heat a deep skillet over medium high heat.
- 4Add extra-virgin olive oil then butter then ground meat and brown.
- 5Add garlic, onions, red bell peppers and seasonings to the turkey.
- 6Cook 5 or 6 minutes then add chicken stock and sour cream to the pan.
- 7Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- 8Add cooked pasta and stir.
- 9Let pasta absorb some sauce, a minute or so.
- 10Adjust seasonings and serve.
- 11Garnish the prepared dish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Turkey Paprikash and Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 125.5 mg
- Sodium 239.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 47.7 g