Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty burgers on the stove
Make and share this Ground Turkey or Ground Pork Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ground meat with onion powder, salt and pepper. Make four patties. Cover and chill for 15-30 minutes.
- Pour flour into shallow bowl. Pour breadcrumbs into 2nd shallow bowl. Add egg to third shallow bowl.
- Dredge patties in flour, then dip in egg, then in breadcrumbs. Place on wire rack (with paper towel underneath) for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in fry pan on medium heat. Fry patties until cooked through and crispy.
- Serve on buns with choice of condiments, such as lettuce and tomato. I also like mine with mayonnaise.