Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy weeknight meal. It has enough spice to put a tingle on your tongue, but mild enough that my toddler was happy with the dish.
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 396.89 g can chicken broth
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup
- 396.89 g can peas (drained)
- 226.79 g fat free sour cream
- 226.79-283.49 g egg noodles
- brown ground turkey, onion, salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne pepper.
- Once browned add chicken broth, simmer 10 minute.
- Add cream of chicken soup and drained can of peas.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer while you cook egg noodles as directed to al dente.
- When noodles are cooked and drained add turkey mixture to noodles and stir. Add fat free sour cream and stir.