1/1 Photo of Ground Turkey Mixed up Stroganoff
Easy weeknight meal. It has enough spice to put a tingle on your tongue, but mild enough that my toddler was happy with the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown ground turkey, onion, salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne pepper.
- 2Once browned add chicken broth, simmer 10 minute.
- 3Add cream of chicken soup and drained can of peas.
- 4Reduce heat to low and simmer while you cook egg noodles as directed to al dente.
- 5When noodles are cooked and drained add turkey mixture to noodles and stir. Add fat free sour cream and stir.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Turkey Mixed up Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 1018.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 28.4 g