Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy weeknight meal. It has enough spice to put a tingle on your tongue, but mild enough that my toddler was happy with the dish.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can peas (drained)
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 8 -10 ounces egg noodles
- brown ground turkey, onion, salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne pepper.
- Once browned add chicken broth, simmer 10 minute.
- Add cream of chicken soup and drained can of peas.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer while you cook egg noodles as directed to al dente.
- When noodles are cooked and drained add turkey mixture to noodles and stir. Add fat free sour cream and stir.