Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy weeknight meal. It has enough spice to put a tingle on your tongue, but mild enough that my toddler was happy with the dish.
- brown ground turkey, onion, salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne pepper.
- Once browned add chicken broth, simmer 10 minute.
- Add cream of chicken soup and drained can of peas.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer while you cook egg noodles as directed to al dente.
- When noodles are cooked and drained add turkey mixture to noodles and stir. Add fat free sour cream and stir.