Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy loose meat filling for sandwiches.
Make and share this Ground Turkey Loose Meat Sandwich (Or Burger) recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground turkey.
- Add vegetables with turkey and cook until tender.
- Add water and chicken base.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Can sit on med-low 10 minutes.
- Serve on buns.
- Also good served over pasta or mashed potatoes.
- To make burgers finely chop vegetables. Mix egg, meat and veggies, omitting water, and make into patties. Cook on grill, under broiler or on stove top.
Not sure how this goes on sandwich... Maybe use thickener?? I didn't use onion, I did use powdered garlic...no chicken flavor so I added salt and pepper and diced two tomato without skin. I'm going to cook until carrots are soft then put over noodles. That or add rice and mushroom soup or put over noodles. Not sure yet...so far flavor is awesome!
I added a 6 oz. can of tomato paste. Otherwise, I don't know how you could serve it on buns without some kind of binder. It was delicious!