Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple and fast enchiladas made with easy to get ingredients and ground turkey. I made this one up myself for our family dinner tonight actually and it turned out really yummy! Served with refried beans and sour cream.
- Brown ground turkey and onion together. Drain any liquid.
- Add green chilies and about 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Place a couple spoonfuls of meat mixture into each tortilla and roll.
- Place into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover rolled enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
Thanks jswinks for this great recipe from 2008! I specifically made it for a family member who only likes turkey and chicken dishes rather than red meat or pork. This is a keeper. The rest of the family enjoyed it as well. We used an extra 9 oz of sauce but we are sauce people and an extra cup of cheese to have enough inside each plus on top. Otherwise made as written. The enchiladas were eaten so fast there was no time for a photo. They were easy, delicious and fast. If you need more kick you need to add it as this is very tame flavorwise. The whole family wants it again. Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game October 2011. Enjoy! ChefDLH