Recipe by Beeks
I totally hated ground turkey until I tried this recipe. People don't even know ground turkey is in it; until you tell them;so don't.This chili is mild so any one can eat it.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium heat spray a large dutch oven with non stick cooking spray.
- Saute ground turkey, green pepper, and onion until lightly browned and onion and pepper are soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients plus the water and stir well.
- Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.