Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple throw together meal that I make quite often. If you need something quick, or you're just tired and don't want to do a lot of work, this is the meal for you! Serve with a simple vegetable and rolls for a full meal.
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground sirloin, onion soup mix, and seasoning salt until well mixed. Divide and flatten into three patties approximately 1/2" thick.
- Brown patties on skillet, turning once or twice only, until done through.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan, mix brown gravy mix with water. Using a whisk, mix until slightly bubbling. Lower heat and allow to thicken.
- Serve patties with gravy.
Tasty and so easy. My family loved it. I do however think that the next time I make the steaks I will leave out the seasoning salt.
I followed the recipe to the letter, but the steakes turned out way too salty. May try again and omit all salt..