Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A basic recipe to build from. Here for safe keeping!
- 1 lb ground lean pork
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coriander, ground
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl. mix & mash together with a fork, form into 1/4 lb. patties.
- I grilled these on a small indoor grill type machine which drains excess fat. Grill 10 min's or until no longer pink in center.