Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this burger, it is an adaptation of the burger served at Chili's. Blue cheese dressing, and fried onion strips make this a real treat.
- Mix salt and pepper with the ground meat and make 4 patties.
- Mix Mustard and Cajun seasoning(Cayenne pepper too if you want, or chipotle powder, or both hehe).
- Brush the mustard mixture on the patties to cover thickly and completely. You don't need to use all the mustard, just make sure they are coated.
- Roll them in the cracked peppers until fully coated.
- Grill the burgers to desired doneness.
- Serve on a Grilled bun with lots of blue cheese dressing and onion strips on the bottom half underneath the burger.
- On top goes more blue cheese dressing, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. MMMM, enjoy.
- *you can crush them under a heavy skillet. Don't use ground pepper in this recipe.
Love this burger. Very simple to make and as long as it's fried correctly, it is juicy and full of flavor.
Great flavored Burger. I used 1tbsp lite mayo with 1 tbsp bleu cheese. The fresh cracked pepercorns wer fabulous - Recipe right on - do not use just plain grated pepper. Lots of onions - MMMmmm. This will go into my burger cook book Thanks
This is a wonderful burger, full of flavor! I wasn't sure about the Dijon mustard, but that fades into the background with the other seasonings. I could eat these every day of the week.