- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground sirloin
- 40 black peppercorns, crushed*
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard (Maille or Grey Poupon)
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup extra chunky bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup fried onions, strips
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salt and pepper with the ground meat and make 4 patties.
- Mix Mustard and Cajun seasoning(Cayenne pepper too if you want, or chipotle powder, or both hehe).
- Brush the mustard mixture on the patties to cover thickly and completely. You don't need to use all the mustard, just make sure they are coated.
- Roll them in the cracked peppers until fully coated.
- Grill the burgers to desired doneness.
- Serve on a Grilled bun with lots of blue cheese dressing and onion strips on the bottom half underneath the burger.
- On top goes more blue cheese dressing, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. MMMM, enjoy.
- *you can crush them under a heavy skillet. Don't use ground pepper in this recipe.