I love this burger, it is an adaptation of the burger served at Chili's. Blue cheese dressing, and fried onion strips make this a real treat.
- Mix salt and pepper with the ground meat and make 4 patties.
- Mix Mustard and Cajun seasoning(Cayenne pepper too if you want, or chipotle powder, or both hehe).
- Brush the mustard mixture on the patties to cover thickly and completely. You don't need to use all the mustard, just make sure they are coated.
- Roll them in the cracked peppers until fully coated.
- Grill the burgers to desired doneness.
- Serve on a Grilled bun with lots of blue cheese dressing and onion strips on the bottom half underneath the burger.
- On top goes more blue cheese dressing, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. MMMM, enjoy.
- *you can crush them under a heavy skillet. Don't use ground pepper in this recipe.