1/1 Photo of Ground Pecan Crust (Low Carb)
cookin' from scratch's Note:
Good for cheesecake and pumpkin or Jello pudding pies, but not strong enough for a pie with runny/loose filling. Do NOT substitute margarine or oil for the butter. (learned this the hard way).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind the pecans. Fine ground will help the crust hold together better, coarse gives you a crunchier crust.
- 2Add the Splenda to the ground nuts.
- 3Add the butter (softened or outright melted).
- 4Press mixture into a pie plate or springform pan.
- 5Bake for 5-10 minutes between 350 and 450, depending on how toasted you want it.
- 6You can also make this crust ahead of time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Pecan Crust (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.6
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g