Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Started making something and relized i did not have everything so i grabed what i had in the pantry, and this is what i got. Please feel free to tweak it as much as you want to to meet your own tast. When i cooked this it was in a toster oven becouse that is all i have in China so the cook time and temp. might be a little different for you.
- 1 lb ground meat (any grount meat will do)
- 2 raw potatoes, cut in cubes
- 1 cup celery
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic clove (you can use powder but fresh is better)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (or salt to tast)
- 1 3⁄4 ounces gravy mix (I used Best Yet ( Homestyle Turkey Gravy mix 3/4oz)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or 1 cup crouton
- Pre heat oven to 400.
- Lightly cook the garlic and onion in the oil.
- Add the meat, chilly powder and salt, cook untill all the pink is gone.
- Mix gravy mix with water and milk.
- In 10x10 glass baking dish mix the meat, potatoes, celery and gravy mix.
- Top with bread crumbs or crutons.
- Put in oven.
- Make sure you cook untill the potatoes are cooked through.
- Also you can top with cheese instead of the bread crumbs.