1/2 Photos of Ground Cilantro (coriander) Chutney
A nice refreshing chutney that we like to serve with Indian style meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seed and roughly chop the chillies.
- 2Crush the garlic with the salt.
- 3Place these and the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender and work until smooth.
- 4Pack into a small dish, cover and chill until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Cilantro (coriander) Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3148.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 6.5 g