Recipe by Snuggly Girl007
Quick, low-fat, tasty and very good for you! This is something I just threw together out of nowhere. I used low-fat Cream of Chicken Soup, so the saturated fat can be even lower than what the Nutrition Facts shows on here.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) jarof high quality asparagus
- 1 spicy hot pepper
- 1⁄2 yellow onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoons basil olive oil
- cracked peppercorn
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brown the chicken breast, diced pepper (I used Anahiem) and diced onion in basil olive oil. Add salt and ground peppercorn (black, pink and green) to taste. Should take about 15 minutes on low medium heat.
- Separately warm asparagus. Separately warm Cream of Chicken Soup (DO NOT ADD WATER OR MILK).
- When chicken is done, place in cassarole type dish, place asparagus very prettily on top, drizzle with the Cream of Chicken soup on top (you can use a spoon to do this) and ENJOY!