This is a light recipe that is awesome on the taste buds. It is very easy and quick to make and goes nicely along with couscous. You can play around with the vegetable ingredients till you get the right mixture, so those are estimates. I usually get a stir fry mix with peppers and onion and use 1 cup and mince it in a cuisine art chopper. I usually form them on metal skewers and remove them when cooking since my grill is too small.
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb turkey
- 1⁄4 cup onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Mince garlic.
- Shred onion and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together with a spoon till evenly mixed. You can put in the refrigerator from 30 to 24 hours.
- Use water on hands and form on skewers.
- Cook them on preheated lightly oiled grill, pan, broil, turning every 2 minutes until completely cooked. 6-10 minutes.