Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick dinner for those rushed evening dinners. You can chop all the ingredients the night before to save time.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups pasta (I usually use macaroni)
- 2 1⁄4-2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or use fresh garlic minced)
- Fry first 4 ingredients until meat is crumbly.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring occasionally until cooked and water is absorbed.
- I added cheese on top and covered pan until cheese melted.
Great easy recipe. I also added red pepper because I had it.