Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe but I make the patties ahead and freeze them. They can be cooked frozen on the grill. Serve on crusty rolls with your favorite condiments. Can also use ground turkey but not even close to as tasty as the chicken. No other seasoning is needed other than the ranch dressing mix.
- 453.59 g lean ground chicken
- 28.34 g package ranch dressing mix, dry (Hidden Valley)
- 118.29 ml fresh breadcrumb
- 118.29 ml mushroom, chopped fine
- Mix all ingredients together. Mixture will be wet.
- Be sure to spray or oil grill and do not turn chicken patties until well browned.
- Form into patties and grill or pan fry.
- I usually cook about 3-4 minutes on each side, a little longer may be needed if frozen. Juice will run clear when done.
SOO Yummy!! I now since trying this recipe prefer these over Hambugrers!!
we just had these for dinner with swiss cheese lettuce tomato and red onion on the new round thin bread and they were outstanding thank you for a delicious recipe
These were yummy - made with chicken breast meat ground. Only added chopped onions which made them even greater. We will be making these again!!