Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is very easy and good.
Make and share this Ground Chicken Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Brown chicken then add spaghetti sauce till hot.
- Boil lasagna noodles until tender.
- Begin by layering a 9x13-inch pan with noodles.
- Spread ricotta cheese on noodles.
- Add sauce, olives, and mozzarella cheese.
- Then add another layer of noodles.
- Repeat three time until pan is full.
- Nake sure top layer has extra cheese.
- Bake at 350°F until cheese is melted and golden brown.