Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Obesity Help. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping. Plan to try ground turkey.
- 1 lb cooked egg noodles
- 30 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 1 small onion
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 4 cups kraft 2% finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb uncooked ground chicken breast
- Boil noodles,drain.
- Combine in separate bowl mix cream cheese,sour cream and tomato sauce. Brown meat and onion. Layer in large casserole dish starting with sauce,then noodles. Then meat,ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350 until bubbly and brown.