Recipe by Kellfinder
Yummy cheeseburger taste. This started from a recipe from a Bisquick box. I changed it from the beginning and then even took out the Bisquick! Kind of like a Hamburger Helper but with a better taste. You could add cooked elbow macaroni to it, or serve it over egg noodles. It would even be good just served on the plate with some side items. Not a gourmet recipe but easy and tasty.
Top Review by Lisa in Acworth, GA
This was a great weeknight dinner. Came together in less than 30 minutes. Only suggestion was that it was a bit too salty for our taste so I will cut down on the onion powder next time and cut the garlic pepper down to 3/4 tbsp. Served it over egg noodles and the family enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 0.5 (11 ounce) can corn
- 0.5 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef.
- Add the worcestershire sauce, garlic pepper seasoning and onion powder while browning.
- Drain beef.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup with meat while keeping warm on stove top.
- Stir in corn and green beans.
- Stir in ketchup.
- Stir in both parmesan and cheddar cheeses.
- Once cheese is melted, serve over your choice of noodles or just on the plate!