Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls, tubes
- 8 ounces shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄4 lbs 90% lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 scallions, diced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces whole green chilies
- 1 pint light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat skillet on high temperature. Add ground round, salt to taste and brown for approximately 9 minutes. Roll out first package of crescent rolls onto a baking sheet. Separate into 4 individual squares. Do not separate into triangles. Lay one chile on each of the four crescent roll squares. Place 3 ounces cooked ground round on top of each of the 4 chiles. Sprinkle 1-ounce of cheddar cheese and chopped onion over the ground round on each of the 4 wraps. Open the second pack of crescent rolls and place the same square piece over each of the wraps. Top each wrap with another ounce of cheese. Place the wraps in the pre-heated oven. Bake for 13 minutes. Dollop sour cream on each wrap. Top with diced scallions and black olives.
This recipe is a great quick meal and re-heats extremely well for leftovers! It's also easy to increase or decrease the portion size based on number of people to feed.